January 2020 | Associates Today
Your Good Health:
2020 WELLNESS PROGRAM STARTS NOW!
The company is happy to announce a new wellness program with Wellworks for You, our wellness partner, that provides you and your spouse with a Wellness Portal complete with resources to achieve a healthy lifestyle!
Starting January 1, Associates enrolled in the Heidelberg medical plan can earn premium differentials (bi-weekly savings) in addition to a $100 gift card by completing several wellness incentives and activities.
The premium savings will kick in immediately after completing the requirements, and the gift card will be awarded after July 15. (Any Associate is eligible to participate in the wellness program to receive the free gift card, even if they are not enrolled in the medical plan.)
In order for your participation in the program to be tracked, Associates must register under the Heidelberg Family of Companies Portal. If you do not have an account, please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the www.wellworksforyoulogin.com
2. Click the link to create an account as a New Member
3. Enter your Company ID: 11332
4. Complete the registration process
INCENTIVES TO SAVE MONEY
Earn a Bi-Weekly Premium Differential (Associate and Spouse)
1. Complete an Annual Physical Exam with Lab Work/Physician Results Form ($35 bi-weekly savings).
2. Tobacco Attestation/Cessation e-Learning Series, if applicable ($35 bi-weekly savings).
By successfully completing Steps 1 + 2, you can earn $70 bi-weekly and $1,820 annually.
Associates and spouses must both complete the program requirement to be eligible for the full premium differential. Each program requirement equals $35 bi-weekly.
Earn a $100 Gift Card (Associates only)
Participate in three (3) additional activities listed below. Submit all forms to your Wellness Coordinator, Julie McAnally at J.McCanaly@wellworksforyou.com.
– Preventative Exams
– Wellness Challenges
– Race Participation
– Physical Activity Log
– e-Learning Series
– Financial Wellness Program
If you have any questions about your wellness program, please contact your Wellworks for You Wellness Coordinator, Julie McAnally at J.McCanaly@wellworksforyou.com.
TIPS FROM TOGETHER CREDIT UNION
WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH CREDIT UNIONS?
(formerly Anheuser-Busch Credit Union)
In a nutshell: Credit unions are not-for-profit financial institutions that exist to help people. We’re also member-owned, which means any dividends we make go right back to the members (that’s you). Our profits come back to you in the form of better rates and service.
Credit unions are governed by a member-elected volunteer board of directors (who also belong to the credit union). That means you get a say in what we offer and how we do business.
The perks of being a Credit Union Member:
Finding better rates and lower fees. Since we’re not out to make a profit, credit unions are typically able to offer higher interest rates on savings and lower interest rates on loans and credit cards.
There’s a wide variety of financial services available.
Credit unions offer a variety of financial services. From credit cards to auto, home, or student loans, credit unions have most of the same products available that banks do. We even have one of the largest fee-free ATM networks in the U.S.!
Credit unions are happy to share free financial education resources.
Credit unions want to make managing money easier. Most credit unions will have resource centers on their website.
The Together Credit Union resource center has topics such as:
– How to build a better budget
– Mortgage answers and advice
– Ways to begin and grow your investments
– Retirement tips, like when to collect social security
Your money is federally insured by the NCUA. Just as banks are protected by FDIC, credit unions are protected by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration), an independent federal agency created by Congress to regulate, charter, and supervise credit unions. Just like the FDIC, the NCUA insures your deposits up to $250,000.
What does it take to join a Credit Union?
If you become a member on our website, togethercu.org, the online application should take about 10 minutes. Or, you can join through the Together Credit Union Columbus branch. All you need is your first $5 deposit, your ID and social security number and any account information you may want to transfer.
Let’s get Together: ABECU is now Together Credit Union
A new name with the same purpose. Your credit union is still dedicated to serving the employees and family members of Anheuser-Busch InBev and its distributors. Our new name even connects to our heritage with Anheuser-Busch and their manifesto: “Bringing people together for a better world.”
As the result of significant research and member feedback, Anheuser-Busch Employees’ Credit Union and its divisions, American Eagle Credit and Purina Credit Union, rebranded and officially became Together Credit Union on November 12, 2019. This is a change in name only! You’ll find the same helpful employees, same great products and services, ready to help you achieve your best life, Together. You can find more information about our rebrand here: http://bit.ly/Together-CU-About-Us_Heidelberg
Contact Teresa Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org
or reach our Columbus branch at 1-614-888-2299.
NEWS & INFORMATION FROM YOUR IT TEAM
Office 365, OneDrive, and SharePoint Desktop Training:
Breakfast and Learn 1/3/20 at 9 a.m.
Lunch and Learn 1/6/20 at 12 p.m.
Breakfast and Learn 1/8/20 at 9 a.m.
Snack and Learn 1/8/20 at 4 p.m.
Breakfast and Learn 1/10/20 at 9 a.m.
Lunch and Learn 1/10/20 at 12 p.m.
Prepare for Office 365:
Delete irrelevant, outdated or unused files and folders from your personal Box account.
- If you currently are having files emailed directly to a Box folder, please contact your local IT Tech.
- If you have any obsolete Box Notes saved in Box, please delete them; they are not compatible with OneDrive and SharePoint.
- If you have any current Box Notes saved in Box, please put them in a Word Document. Once the document has been converted to Word, please delete the obsolete Box Note.
- If you have any documents saved to Box in Numbers format, please convert them to Excel. Documents saved in the Numbers format are not compatible with any Office 365 solutions.
Benefits of Office 365:
Collaborate online and see each other’s changes as it happens with real-time co-authoring in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Insert links to stored files instead of sending entire files to co-workers.
- Convert notes in OneNote to tasks inside your calendar and assign them to colleagues with reminders and deadlines.
- Ability to work offline and upload change once you connect to the internet.
- Ability to work on your files from any web browser connected to the internet on any device, computer or mobile.
What to look for in your email from IT Support:
Single Sign-on – Continued additions of chiclets to your Okta home page.
Go Live Information – Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint go live information.
Training Video – Training video for using Office 365, OneDrive, and SharePoint on an iPad.
Office 365 Training – Link to Zoom invite and location of the training.
Monthly Tip & Trick
Signing on to Okta (Single Sign-On) Application
- If you have not signed into Okta (Single Sign-On) Applications, please do so.
- To sign into Okta, from the Heidelberg Managed Bookmarks on the top of the browser, locate OKTA or navigate to https://heidelberg-prod.okta.com/
- Once at the home page of Okta, to sign on, enter your full Heidelberg email address and the password will be your computer/email password.
HAVE A STORY?
Report news for the next issue of Roar On or email editor MIKE VANDER WOUDE