August 2020 | Associates Today
Your good health:
August is National Immunization Awareness Month!
Is Your Family Up to Date on Vaccines?
August is National Immunization Awareness Month (NIAM). This annual observance highlights the importance of getting recommended vaccines throughout your life. You have the power to protect yourself and your family against serious diseases [like whooping cough, cancers caused by HPV, and pneumonia] with vaccines.
During NIAM, Heidelberg encourages you talk to your doctor, nurse, or other healthcare professional to ensure you and your entire family are up to date on recommended vaccines.
We also encourage you to visit the CDC’s Interactive Vaccine Guide, which provides information on the vaccines recommended during pregnancy and throughout your child’s life.
As your children head back to school this fall, make sure that vaccination is at the top of your checklist. August is also a key time to make sure you are up to date on all the vaccines you need to stay healthy. Use CDC’s adult vaccine assessment tool to see which vaccines might be right for you.
OPEN ENROLLMENT ENDS AUGUST 6, 2020
To enroll in, maintain or waive Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, NEW Voluntary AD&D, NEW Worksite or Flexible Spending Account elections, you MUST complete the full enrollment process through Paycor by August 6, 2020.
CHANGES FOR YOUR 2020 BENEFITS:
-NO CHANGE to UnitedHealthcare Medical or Vision plan designs.
-NEW CARRIER for Dental through Superior Dental Care, and Life and Disability through Cigna.
-NEW EMPLOYER-PAID Employee Assistance Program through Impact Solutions.
-NEW VOLUNTARY WORKSITE BENEFITS for Critical Illness, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity through Allstate.
Paycor’s Online Enrollment Portal Includes:
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life and Flexible Spending Election and Waiver Options
–MEDICARE PART D Credibility Notice, Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and other Compliance Notices
Employees who waive coverage will have access to the FSA. This plan requires annual re-enrollment.
Prefer a video presentation? Go to www.brainshark.com/wisdom/2020-DHD-OE
Click here to view the OPEN ENROLLMENT BROCHURE
TIPS FROM TOGETHER CREDIT UNION
Together Investment and Retirement Services:
What You Need to Know
As the world finds a “new normal”, have you thought about the future? Maybe you’ve been thinking about how to secure a long-term financial security plan, but don’t know where to start.
Together Credit Union wants to make sure you know about our investment and retirement services available for members through Together Investment and Retirement Services (TIRS). As part of your membership benefits at the credit union, TIRS is a valuable resource to assist you in your personal financial needs and aspirations.*
What Does Together Investment and Retirement Services Do, Exactly?
TIRS is a group of financial planning professionals that help guide your journey into financial wellbeing for the long haul. Some financial planning TIRS provides:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Financial Advice
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Conservation
- Insurance Services
- Long Term Care Planning
Who Would Benefit Most From Using an Investment and Retirement Services Group?
Anyone can start planning their financial future today. Many think you might need to already have a 401(k) or own a home to start these conversations, but the truth is any time is a good time to begin talking about your financial goals.
Now, more than ever, it’s important to develop a trusted relationship with a financial professional to help with mapping out a plan for current future goals.
Questions about joining Together Credit Union? We’ll be with you every step of the way. To become a member of Together Credit Union, you can start the membership application online or contact Teresa Evans, branch manager at our Columbus location at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-614-888-2299.
*The Together Investment and Retirement Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
Together Investments & Retirement Financial Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America. FR-3020621.1-0320-0422
- Your IT Department is here for you!!! During business hours support is available by sending an email to Support@HeidelbergDistributing.com, opening a ticket in Service Now or by calling 1-844-HDL-BERG (435-2374). For after hours critical support, please call 1-844-HDL-BERG (435-2374).
- Integration of the Ohio Valley and Cincinnati database into the single database environment in August.
- Currently are normalizing live data in the Ohio Valley and Cincinnati databases to match that of live single database.
- Migration to Single Database will occur Saturday, August 15th. VIP will be unavailable from end of business August 14th until Sunday August 16th at 12:00 pm.
- Supplying the drivers with iPads that contain their routes. This gives the driver the ability to reconcile invoices as they deliver each stop and will be able to print a completed invoice to the account.
- Currently implementing at Ohio Valley and Cincinnati.
- Utilizing asset lifecycle management to systematically drive efficiency through performance, flexibility and cost management we are currently updating assets at Toledo.
Easy Ops / Easy Pick:
- A new browser-based VIP tool to perform daily warehouse tasks with a UPC scan-to-print system.
- Currently being tested in Columbus.
- Heidelberg generated applications that are being developed to help the performance of the Supply Chain and Pricing Teams.
- Pricing Application.
- New Item Set up.
- New Supplier Set up.
- Freight Calculator.
- Chain Forecasting.
- Sample Billbacks.
- Chain Authorization
Monthly Tip & Trick:
Set automatic replies for your email
- Select File> Automatic Replies.
Note: If you don’t see the Automatic Replies button, follow the steps to use rules to send an out of office message.
- Select Send automatic replies.
- Select Only send during this time range.
- Choose the dates and times you’d like to set your automatic reply for.
- Type in a message.
- Select OK.
Note: To set an automatic reply for contacts outside your company, select Outside My Organization > Auto-reply to people outside my organization, type in a message, and select OK.
HAVE A STORY?
Report news for the next issue of Roar On or email editor MIKE VANDER WOUDE