January 2021 | Life, Love, In Memory of
Life, Love, In Memory Of
- Toledo Berman Wine On-Premise Rep Katie Bellemore and husband Steve Smith welcomed baby boy Rowen Joseph on November 25
- Toledo Heidelberg Wine Rep Jaclyn Hady welcomed baby boy Malek Hussein on December 2. Proud Papa is Sam Kadri!
- Cincinnati Corporate Accounts Payable Team Leader Diane Ellison became a grandma again with the birth of granddaughter Makinley Marie on December 11. Makinley weighed 8 lbs 11 oz and is 20 inches long. Mom & Dad are Jensen & Daniel and big brothers are Reid & Liam.
- Dayton Customer Development Manager Teresa Beasecker also became a grandma again with the birth of Oliver Wyatt on Sunday, December 12. Teresa’s son Jake and wife Katie and big brother Cooper are excited to have Oliver as an early Christmas present!
- Heidelberg Beer Rep Jordan Lane married Emily Leis on December 5, 2020.
- Ohio Valley Sales Representative Megina Maugans and her life partner of 23 years, surprised family and friends on Dec. 5th 2020 by getting married. It was a small ceremony with only the bride and grooms’ parents in attendance. They plan on having the celebration of all celebrations this summer with friends and family. They wanted to end 2020 in a fun positive way with some wonderful memories and that day certainly achieved it!
In Memory Of
- Retired VP of Corporate Communications Lee Oberlag’s mother Norma Morrison passed away on November 29, she was 96 years old.
For those Associates who are going through a rough time with medical or other personal challenges, your co-workers and colleagues are thinking of you and sending you best wishes!
HAVE A STORY?
Report news for the next issue of Roar On or email editor MIKE VANDER WOUDE