May 2020 | Victor's Pride
High Deductible Healthcare Plan (HDHP)
Join us for an informational webinar to help you gain insight into your High Deductible Healthcare Plan (HDHP) medical benefit option.
|Wednesday, May 13th 3:30pm-4:30pm
Meeting URL: https://heidelbergdistributing.zoom.us/j/649020063
Meeting ID #: 649 020 063
Dial-In Number: (646) 558-8656
This Zoom Webcast covers:
- The Basics of Consumer-Driven Healthcare Plans
- Speaking the Language – Components of a High Deductible Healthcare Plan (HDHP)
- How a Health Savings Account (HSA) Works with Your HDHP
- The HDHP/HSA Claims Cycle
- Best Practice Strategies to Minimize Personal Healthcare Costs
WSWA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The WSWA is giving out 50 scholarships – each in the amount of $2,000. They require that students have at least one parent that works for a WSWA member full time. Given the pandemic, we will provide scholarships to students even if their parent has been furloughed.
The application process is a simple one, and the link to start that process can be found on their website at https://www.wswa.org/scholarships. Applications are due by the end of May. With schools being closed, we’ll work with students regarding a copy of their transcript.
HAVE A STORY?
Report news for the next issue of Roar On or email editor MIKE VANDER WOUDE