Mental Wellness: Impact Solutions EAP
Impact Solutions EAP (Employee Assistance Program) is a program available to you and your family, offering access to confidential, professional support, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. All IMPACT counselors are qualified masters/doctoral level professionals. Click to open these documents in a new window, or read about services and frequently asked questions below.
Live, Immediate Assistance
- Call toll-free, 24/7: 800-227-6007
- Unlimited phone consultation with a licensed mental health professional
- 5 complimentary counseling sessions (face-to-face, telephonic, chat or text) per person, per occurrence (*based on eligibility definition)
- 30 minute complimentary appointment
- General advice and guidance
- Discounts for most on-going legal services
- 24 hour emergency services; access to legal providers after- hours/weekends in the case of being arrested/jailed Identity Theft Prevention and Recovery: Complimentary phone consultation with a Fraud Resolution Specialist
- Complimentary consultation with financial counselors and educators
Comprehensive Work/Life Website
Mobile friendly, self service information on everyday living issues and concerns via:
- Articles, tip sheets and other resources
- Workplace leadership tools
- Referral Locators including child, elder and pet care
- Self-assessments and surveys
- Savings Center with discounts on name brand items
- Legal documents such as advanced directives and property agreements
- Financial calculators
- Free ID monitoring through the Financial Center
Telephonic Coaching Services
- Elder/Adult/Caregiver Support
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I call IMPACT for assistance?
Regardless of when you call (day or night), you will speak with a mental health professional who can provide you with the support and guidance to navigate your present situation. Authorizations for counseling and other resource referrals are coordinated by our Triage Counselors during normal business hours (Monday through Friday). They will identify a network provider that is suited to meet your needs, answer any questions you may have about the counseling process, and follow up to make sure your needs have been met and you do not need any further assistance.
Will my employer know when I use the program?
All services are confidential and governed by federal and state laws. Information will not be shared without your consent or as mandated by law. Using the program will not affect your job security or advancement and all organizational policies and procedures remain in effect.
Who pays for the program?
The IMPACT Employee Assistance & Work/Life Program is available to you free of charge, courtesy of your employer.
Who may use the program?
All eligible employees, household members, dependents in and away from home, and parents/parents-in-law are eligible to use any of the IMPACT services.