State Law Compliance


Alcohol beverages must be registered with the states of Ohio and Kentucky and must reflect the correct legal name of the companies that distribute products in specific counties or territories. Any manufacturer, importer or supplier must adhere to state liquor laws when registering alcohol beverages.

For marketing and community awareness, several of our firms are known as Heidelberg and the location of the office/warehouse facility. Those “doing business as” (DBA) include:

  • Goodman Beverage Company DBA Heidelberg Lorain
  • Ohio Wine Imports Inc. DBA Heidelberg Youngstown
  • Heidelberg Distributing of Northern Kentucky, Inc. DBA Heidelberg Kentucky

Suppliers should contact Heidelberg Vice President General Counsel Gretchen Treherne (937.222.8692) with any questions regarding territory designations or other issues in Ohio and Kentucky.